Are you looking for the best baking recipe to try? Heads up, give this whole wheat banana bread with crumb topping a try!
I bet you’ll agree if I say that bread is a treat that almost everyone in the family will enjoy. Then, why not give yourself the experience of baking such a dish?
Adding banana and a crumb topping on your bread recipe will be a whole new challenge.
However, I am sure that you’ll learn a lot as you take on new bread mixes to work in your kitchen.
Just recently, I have been reading online posts saying that people are loving whole wheat banana bread a lot.
Stay tuned, and I’ll help you with some tips to start doing this bread recipe!
Things You Need in Baking Whole Wheat Banana Bread with Crumb Topping
Just like any sorts of baking recipe or mix, there are specific ingredients that you need to gather aside from following baking procedures.
One of the most amazing things that people love about banana bread is when you let it out of the oven achieving that golden brown color.
To get started, here’s how you do it!
- Always preheat your oven at around 350 degrees. Make sure not to miss greasing out the pan. Olive oil is such an excellent idea for banana bread grease.
- Prepare the ingredients, including ripe bananas, cinnamon powder, and sugar.
- Make sure to mash the ripe bananas very well and combine it along with the other ingredients.
- After mixing these ingredients, set aside the mixture for a while.
- Meanwhile, separate the butter and sugar in a large bowl and add the beaten eggs into the mixture.
- Sift the wheat flour together with the salt and baking soda.
- Mix the dry ingredients first before combining them with the wet ingredients.
- Using a large bowl, pour your mashed bananas together with the other mixed ingredients.
- As for the crumb topping, prepare and cut cold butter and combine it with cinnamon, brown sugar, and flour.
- When a crumb topping mixture is done, sprinkle it on top of the batter and bake it for about 40 minutes.
And there you have it! Baking this whole wheat banana bread with crumb topping is a piece of cake! Make sure to give this bread recipe a try and tell us what you’ve got. Enjoy!